Have you ever thought about what would happen if you no longer had access to a supermarket? If there were no grocery stores, no farmer’s markets, and no big box retailers, how would you make sure that your family had enough to eat?
Your first step as a prepper should be stocking up on food supplies to get your family through an emergency. If you are feeling a little unsure of which foods to buy and how much to store, the “Ms. Prepper Top 50 Food Essentials” will give you all the information you need to get started.
In this guide, you will find a detailed list of 50 essential food supplies and why you should add them to your prepper collection. We’ll explain all the basics about choosing calorie-dense foods that will last for a long time so you are always prepared in case the unthinkable happens.
Whether you are preparing for a short term power outage, economic collapse, or a full scale nuclear war, stockpiling food should be at the top of your list. Use this eBook as a checklist to help you collect all of the essential foods and insure that your family stays healthy and well fed even in an emergency.
In “Top 50 Food Essentials”, you will learn:
- Which baking supplies are most important to stockpile
- How to choose the right canned goods
- Why herbs and spices are so important for prepping
- The best options for dehydrated foods
- Ms. Prepper’s recommended “Extras” to help you not only survive… but thrive!
- Links to more resources on stockpiling food for emergencies
Download Yours Now: